Straighten Your Teeth With Clear Aligners
What are Clear Aligners?
Clear Aligners are a treatment that gently move teeth into place. The trays are worn in a series over time to create a beautiful smile. Clear Aligners are a popular alternative to traditional braces, and do not have any brackets or wires. The aligners are discrete and are comfortable when worn, and do not cause any mouth or gum irritation.
The clear aligner trays are worn anywhere between 20-22 hours a day. The time worn each day depends on the patient’s treatment plan and the level of correction needed. Clear aligners are easily removable for drinking and eating, and have a blue indicator to let patients know when they have worn the trays for the required amount of tine each day. The blue indicator is great for teens using the clear aligners, and helps parents know if their child has worn the trays for the correct amount of time.
Who is a Good Candidate for Clear Aligners?
Having that beautiful straight smile is important, and we want our patients to be proud of their smile. A smile is the first thing you see, and our team will listen to each patient’s goals to ensure we get you the results you desire.
What are the Benefits of Clear Aligners?
- The clear aligner trays can be easily removed for eating and drinking.
- There are fewer food restrictions compared to other treatments.
- The clear aligners can be easily cleaned or rinsed.
- The clear aligners are smooth and comfortable, and do not cause any gum or mouth irritation.
- The clear aligners are easy to remove to play sports or a musical instrument.
- This treatment builds confidence and improve self-esteem.
- Clear aligners are a discrete treatment and have no brackets are wires.
If you or your family member is interested in finding out more about clear aligners and how this treatment can benefit you, contact Radiant Dentistry to schedule your consultation.